Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Project

Sorry for not writing for a long time. Trying to give excuses, "I am way busy for a while now". My brain not really come out with anything good lately, but yesterday I went to this website www.ted.com and saw some pretty eye opener video on how people design and think. Then I watch Al Gore on his talk in global warming, he said "we should do something with urgentcy and not just a knowledge of it." Global warming is an issue that are very alarming and it will effect all of us. So out of no where it become inspiring to me. And I've been thinking since yesterday night to come out a project that can help everyone.

Since the politic in Malaysia has been very interesting since March 8, I didn't use much of my brain cell to develop any day dreaming except for hoping for a better days in Malaysia. But global warming is a world issue, maybe I can help by using design to create awareness.



So my brain cell are all activated since last night. My title of this project is Project....haha. Wait wait wait...I'll explain. I got one project sofa that never really went out. Is about knowing your community and sharing lifestyle and experience to other people. And this project has been tug under my bed for some times, So I was thinking with this new Green Project maybe I can merge with all the project and stuff. Then so call the new identity to my stuff "Project". It can be Green Project for protecting the mother earth or Project Sofa for the community. Maybe Design Project for some design stuff and many more to come.

I'll reveal bit by bit about my latest interest in Green Environment. Maybe I'll turn back to the hippie lifestyle of the 70's to appreciate the mother nature. By the way my camera spoil already, before that not much visual wil be shown here. Keep dreaming.

No comments: