Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brain cell are all warm up

I did set my alarm clock to wake-up 7am this morning so that I can work more on this project. But too bad, I continue sleeping. By the time I woke up already 9am. So as I took my shower all the idea start popping in, like how can I approach to this web layout. But the idea got boost up as I mix the project sofa and green project under one roof. And this is what I came up with. A website with both world together under one roof "PROJECT"


This is the initial idea of how the website going to look like. Simple as all info can be see inside, no matter which project, all title will be shown like small picture, when the mouse touch the picture, the title will appear on the left hand side. Then of course need to survive with some cash, ad placement is on the right hand side.


So when u click in the article you want to read, it will appear on the left and other cover story in small thumbnail on the middle. Again with ad placement.


Project Sofa - this one of my project that start with the word "PROJECT", I've been working on for some time before I became to lazy and the idea was stop and nothing happen then. To my surprise after 2 years still no on come out with something like that in Malaysia. Is a community project which I will interview anyone, from my friend, to celebrities, to politician, to artist & designer, musician....etc. Any tom, dick and harry will be interview, family, couples, partner....etc To create awareness of how people see in themself and the society, how to improve. The main purpose is to improve our quality of life, no matter we are rich, poor and average. Is to make the Malaysian more harmony and understanding.


Project Green - this project never really come to life, if I didn't see Al Gore talks in www.TED.com, it really inspire me to safe the planet. The point from Al Gore is not awareness, as everyone already knows about it, but is about taking action and really walk the talk, is time to save the planet.

No comments: