Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love Shark and I'm sorry for your fin

So on friday I bought some DVD, as I dunno what movie to watch, I just browse around. I found this movie, title sound quite good "Sharkwater". As I love diving, maybe this movie will show a lot of aquatic life.



This show is about how this guy want people to stop killing shark as they are gentle animal. There are alot of mesmerizing shots like got one he was padding the shark underwater, like someone padding a dog. Is so amazing.



This animal doesn't harm chinese as much compare to the westerner, but the chinese do consume their fin in millions or billions dollar a year, that include me. I don't really like shark fin soup that much, but I'll take them during banquet or dinner. But from now on, I'll try my best to boycott this food as the saying, when the buying stop the killing will too.

For those who like shark fin soup, after watching this show, I can confirm most of us will boycott the doing of man for killing sharks. I love shark and I'm sorry for eating your fin.

7 comments:

Midori みどり said...

Yoa Ming is the famous Chinese basketball player who doesn't consumed shark fin soup as well. Proud of you!

aumeon said...

hi! thanks for leaving your comment. haha how you know I'm from bates previously? =)
sorry i leave my irrelevant comment in this topic, but i can't find any place to leave down this msg.

Joanna said...

i dont really like beer, i prefer whiskey. btw who is this?

Clarisse Teagen said...

i saw a video clip where they just cut the fin off and that's it.. Throw the shark back into the water to die.
One of the cruel most ever.

acura said...

Consuming shark's fin has become politically incorrect these days. But it's tasty. And how can you refuse a bowl during the wedding dinner?

crankymaddog said...

I love shark fin soup, love the friggin soup, but I do agree that its cruel to sharks. So I don't buy but when I attend wedding dinners, sure makan wan.

Friggin good man, I no use f-ing words here, k :)

Haha

expatudon08 said...

not sure i could eat the soup but i guess its no worse then the bugs my wife eats here in Thailand he he