Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday nite Gathering

Since monday I've been cleaning up my place. But after monday I did no cleaning, until saturday. Quite lazy in between that time frame. Is our usual Saturday gathering in my place. But this time around we will be doing back the makan-makan gathering.



This is my reorganize place, I move the TV rack to the dining area, so I have bigger space on the living area. So more people can sit comfortably. This picture is taken from the balcony.



Steven and Min Jie in-charge of the food. We a got a lot of stuff that night, we have cold-roast, fried rice, wanton, kelabu and pork ribs king, Of course our usual bevearage will be beer.



The tradition for newcomer to my place is to do shortgun. Every male have to do it. So this time around is this 3 new people, Chin Hui, Adam and Weng Leong.



We actually play games to finish up the fried rice. Where we pick a card, the loser of the previous game with the smallest card number can make up the rules, like all the heart eat, or even numbers eat or below number 9 eat....etc. Is quite fun, all we need is a good few rounds, and the fried rice is all clean up already. We also play Dal-motti and our favourite Queen and bubble,



Get some artistic shot since quite drunk already, total we finish more then 30 cans of beer, consider not bad, not too much also. Still waiting to get my and Weinstephen for house party, although is really expensive to drink, but is one good beer.



How can we forget to have group photo at the end. Is a fun nite, I hope to do this more often. Maybe at least once a month. Anyone want to come to my next gathering, or want to have gathering in my place, just let me know...haha

No comments: