Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New hair cut

Since last saturday got not much activity on my hand, was quite free in the morning, I went for a hair cut. Those friend that are really close to me now that I seldom go for hair cut. If I do, there must be something wrong to me. I used to cut my hair once a year....haha, giving a excuse of trying to safe money, but my last hair cut in the saloon cost me a bomb (consider a bomb to me) it cost RM54, and it not that nice also. So after that hair cut I opt back to the old shcool - the indian barber shop. I can cut 5 times a year and is still cheaper then I cut in the saloon. Each visit to the Indian Barber cost only RM10, plus they give a good massage on the neck.



This is how I look before the hair cut, my long hair, and is a chaos of mess. Plus I losing a lot hair. I plan for the hair cut for long time already, just that every weekend there is something on, that keep my time occuppied.



This is my new hair cut, the indian barber call it No.2 on the side. Must be the communication problem, that I can't really get what I want the hairstyle to me. But I was quite satisfy with this style. I cut it short because I going for the mount Kinabalu climb in this coming december. Is easier to clear the sweat away. The next step is to put some colour to make it a bit blink blink @ look more like Ah Beng....till then....haha

1 comment:

Mr Shaun Warburton said...

I Think it looks a lot better it realy suits you.