Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I want to go Diving

I got my diving licence last August. Since then I didn't go for any dive at all. I wish I can go diving very soon, but too bad the monsoon season already started, if I plan to go diving in the east coast of penisular Malaysia I have to wait until March next year.



This is my picture in full wet suit in the training pool. This picture is taken way back in February. Don't I look very professional in those suit?....haha who am I kidding.



I complete my open water test in Tioman. Is a nice place to chill out and dive. Is not that expensive also. If you can sleep on those bunker bed style of accomodation then, this place is nice and cheap to go with.



The first preparation to go to sea, preparing for a shore dive. Shore dive means walking from the beach and all the way to the sea. Very tire if caring all those big big stuff.



But lucky for us, they go trolley to carry the stuff until the checkpoint. haha...if no, then it will be a tiring walk, before we can actually dive, we already tired liao.



After a tired dive, CM (second from right) bring us to a waterfall not far from the Sealantis hut. The water if freaking cold. After a tired day, a can of beeer is a must....haha



My first real boat dive. Posing beside my gear.At last can now go deep. Of coourse to those pro's this is just easy stuff. But for me, this is full of excitement, where we can go down as deep as 30m....I think.



The funny stuff is, in the training pool we always wear wet suit, but in actual diving site, this is all I wear, t-shirt and short pants. We are lucky didn't meet any Jelly fish. Diving with plain clothes feel good.



Surface up for a thumbs up. Every dive give a new experience to a world that I always see in discovery channel but never did I know that one day I'll be really hands-on in the water enjoying the underwater world. Down there is a different world all together. I really wish can go for more dives a year. My aim is 4 dive trip next year at least.



On the last day of the Tioman trip I manage to get 6 dives, as for my friends, they did 10 dives, as I was sick on the last day. I wish to do more dive next year. Going all over Malaysia east coast to enjoy the water. OF course the aim is by end of the year can go Sipadan.....haha...Any one want to join me for a dive?

No comments: