Sunday, December 16, 2007

A happy day

This post is suppose to post before I go Kinabalu trip, but is better late then never. That day is a happy day, because I just won a pitch for my company. Then Min Jie call me up to go for a drink, which for now is my favourite beer.


Total we drank 8 bottle of beer and a bottle of red wine. Life been fun that nite.


Six of us having a good time there, this is one of our favourite hang out area, where they serve weihenstephanar...I consider the best beer I ever drink. But it is a bit pricey still once a month is alrite. By the way today is my birthday, and I just bought a box for tonite celebration.


By the way this hang out is also to wish Stephen have a nice stay in KK, Sabah. He will be back soon to join for new year celebration...ola steven. Please let me know who interested to test this beer, I will always glad to bring them for a taste.

No comments: