Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New apple imac


Wow, another semi-new product, as I'm still waiting to feel the iphone coming to Malaysia, boom here comes another semi-new product, the imac. Although the first look didn't tell much, but if u see carefully, u'll notice that is became freaking thin. It come with a minimum size of 20" lcd display. Imagine few years down the road, will have a 32" lcd as computer....haha, that would be awesome.

Ok come back to this baby. It has a new design for the keyboard, silver steel feel, but the black frame on the screen, not my style. simple, good for display. The starting price for this baby is from US$1,199. So far in my life I only own once an old imac graphite. Wish to own a mac again, but the price is too high. With that price I can buy 2 notebook already. Basically I only use my pc for typing, most of my stuff are in the office. For 5k...should I buy a imac or a 42" LCD display???

They got the glossy screen for this baby.

front and back looks the same like the old one, only the colour and the material used.

check out the new keyboard

this is one thin machine. Look very sleek!

No comments: