Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Gathering in my place

A gathering in my place, till today still no offifcial house warming has been set up, but my place have been a gathering for people since I move in. But this gathering is different, the gathering is for Min Jie's birthday. As usual we have the chor tai tee, the great dal-motti and Mafia to play with, since there is so many people around. And the sad case, my vodka still haven't finish, for 3 occasion of gathering, the vodka still there, is not a favourite drink as beer is the prefer choice.

Check out those beer, there are 41 cans of beer and alot of those "enchante" for the ladies, some juice to go with the vodka and a can of coke?


They are playing The Great Dal-Motti. A game we play in a game shop and I printed it myself, so we can enjoy it. Something like chor tai tee, but in different kind of card and game play.

First timer here, Robby or Robbie (the one in white t-shirt and spec) I'm not too sure how to spell his name.

How can we miss out the birthday boy, Min Jie and PaiGhee

While Wait Git is red as ever, just 1 can only-the red tomato man.

Let the mafia game begin, is it a bloody nite? I'm not too sure, but what I know is this after this time, they won't trust me as a killer anymore. I not only kill the civillians but plot to kill the killer also.

As usual must have a few short gun to make ourself high abit. As all new comer have to go through it, and the rest just having fun doing it. By the way, the one in black t-shirt is Amos-first timer to my place. Jason on the left and the birthday boy just enjoy doing it.

Ala heroes post-group photo, by then is already 2am++. But it's a safe night, even though a lot of civillians die on that night...nothing unusual happen. Till then the next gathering!!! Happy Birthday to Min Jie again!

No comments: