Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling Naked

I'm a specky guy, I wear spectacle since I'm 13. So is been a long time. I don't have a very bad eyesight just a bit blur when in a distant. So one day I was so rush, that after my shower, I pack my beg and go out without knowing that I actually didn't wear my spec. Half way while I was riding my bike, I feel very strange, when my hand reach out touch upon my face, I notice I didn't wear my spectacle. Suddenly I feel so strange, like I'm naked.


I feel so uncomfortable without my glasses. But at home sometimes I don't wear them, but outside, without my spec, I'm totally felt naked. Is how funny it felt. Will I ever wear contact lens, the answer is no, I quiet scare to touch my eyes. So no contact for me and I don't want to feel naked in public.... haha

No comments: