Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Setting up Forum in wordpress



This is the first time adding forum to Beerbeer.org. Although the plug-in already there but there still a lot of step should take care, and many things need to be solve. But the satisfaction is sure there, at least I did it my self with the help from many forums and blogs to solve the problems.

I've spending almost 12 hours now, trying and testing, of course there are still some hiccups to face but for now I need some sleep. I'm very tired, yet I'm very happy that I able put to up the forum. Please do drop by Beerbeer forum., and register to post up reply or topics. Hope I can help to solve your mystery on beer. Cheers!

4 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Wow you set up a forum? I wanna learn. Ha =)

kennhyn said...

are u using wordpress??

Annoymous said...

Woo, that really is a useful feature to attract more people.

Pluboy2 said...

hehe thanks for dropping by!

^_^